Mon-Fri 9am-6pm AEST
Sat 10am-3pm AEST
Visit us in store
Come see us in person!View Locations
Chat with us
Mon-Fri 9am-10pm AEST
Sat-Sun 10am-5pm AEST
Found it cheaper?
We will match it!Learn more
The Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter for AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 Machines for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II is required to charge the RPS II. The PSU connects the RPS II to the External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
The following AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 machines are compatible with the Power Supply Unit Adapter.
- AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 V Auto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The PSU should not be used to operate the RPS II, only for charging the battery. During use of the battery, the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II connects directly between the RPS II and the machine. It is not compatible with any other machines made by ResMed or any other manufacturer.
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.