The Amara View is a full face mask without the usual forehead support, allowing you to take on a new 'view' of your CPAP therapy.
Mask is available in Small, Medium & Large.
- Cushion under the nose: the top of the cushion contains an opening, which is intended to send the appropriate pressure into the nostrils without irritating the nose or nostril region. Please note: nose must be kept above the above nostril opening. You cannot allow it to fall through the fissure. When the nose is not securely placed over the opening, it can impact your sleep therapy.
- Open visual region design: unlike other full face masks, which have a cumbersome forehead support, the Amara View has a open visual design.
- Products made from lightweight materials: made from soft silicone and a lightweight frame, this mask is a far fetch from the usual heavy weighted design of many full face masks.
- Mask frame is universal in size: all 3 sizes of cushion (small, medium & large) can be used with this universal mask frame.
- Adjustable headgear, includes crown strap: allows you to adjust the mask until you find the best fit for you!
- Elbow, swivel & short tube: the tube extends from the front of the mask, with an easy release. No need to take off the whole mask if you need to get up during the night! Quickly release the short tube to remove yourself from your CPAP machine.
- Clips to ensure quick release: quickly and easily rotate these clips to remove your mask.
- Three cushions available in sizes: Small, Medium or Large
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.