While using the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while travelling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-24 Lite to power countless handheld electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Features
• Can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 24V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices on the following platforms:
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini* (*In order to run Pilot 24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter (SKU #P24ACCACA), or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
- 3B Medical Luna**
- Apex Medical iCH**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
• Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
• Features a built-in LED Flashlight
• FAA Compliant
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
More about the product
• The Pilot-24 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 24V PAP machines. The Pilot-24 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
• Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable electronic devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc
• Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn't available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
• Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: ResMed Airsense 10, ResMed AirMini, ResMed S9, 3B Medical Luna, Apex Medical iCH and Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP. Not compatible with ventilator PAP devices. Please contact Medistrom Technical Support to confirm BiPAP compatibility before purchasing.
• Pilot-24 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
• Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
• Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.
Trusted by our customers