CPAP Trials are $40 per week with a minimum of 4 weeks for all new trial patients.More Info
Newly diagnosed or an existing CPAP user simply wanting to trial one of the new generation CPAP/APAP machines?
Contact us on 1300 750 006, engage in our online chat or simply click this link: Trial – CPAP Victoria and we'll be in touch with you shortly to schedule in your CPAP Trial.
CPAP VICTORIA - COMPLETE CPAP TRIAL
Patients can participate in our “Complete CPAP Therapy Trial” program which provides full access to our:
- 30-day personalised (one-on-one) Therapy initiation and consultation program
- Team of qualified technicians trained to prescribe CPAP equipment best suited to each OSA condition, needs and personal preferences
- Extensive range of quality CPAP masks and devices; we only use the latest CPAP equipment and technology to make the CPAP therapy experience as easy and comfortable as possible
Day 1 – Start Up Consultation (in clinic)
Our initial one-on-one consultation (approx. 1 hour) is used to:
- Outline CPAP therapy and answer any questions.
- Review sleep study results
- Discuss CPAP equipment options available
- Determine and fit the optimum mask
- Set up CPAP device to the prescribed pressure
- Demonstrate how to operate CPAP equipment
- Share some important hints and tips for therapy success
We also present our Summary Checklist and Treatment plan to use as a quick and easy reference guide.
Day 3 – Preliminary Follow up (Optional Telephone assistance)
If required, we will contact you via telephone in order to:
- Discussing preliminary experience in using CPAP equipment
- Troubleshoot and overcome any issues experienced in relation to mask fitting, length of treatment and/or sleep habits
Day 7 – CPAP Data & Progress Consultation (in clinic)
A face-to-face consultation to:
- Download and review compliance data from CPAP device.
- Identify any adjustments needed to enhance the CPAP experience.
- Adjust CPAP device pressure (if requested by your Sleep Physician (if required) provide the opportunity to try another model or brand of mask.
Day 14 & Day 21 CPAP Progress Contact (Telephone)
Review progress, discuss any issues or concerns in relation to the CPAP equipment, therapy and/or sleeping habits and ways to improve the patient’s sleep hygiene.
Day 30 CPAP Consultation (In clinic)
At the conclusion of the Trial, we will:
- Conduct a final data download from the CPAP machine
- Discuss CPAP Trial results in detail.
- Arrange to share all CPAP reports and progress with the Sleep Physician so the patient is prepared for the next appointment.
Please note: Once you have started your trial with us the cost is not refundable. In order to partake in a trial with us at CPAP Victoria, you will be required to provide evidence of your Sleep Apnoea diagnosis. This can be in the form of a prescription or other documentation provided by your physician. Bookings are essential for new CPAP trials set ups as we will need to allocate 1 hour for thorough implementation.
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.
Trusted by our customers