Mon-Fri 9am-6pm AEST
Sat 10am-3pm AEST
Visit us in store
Come see us in person!View Locations
Chat with us
Mon-Fri 9am-10pm AEST
Sat-Sun 10am-5pm AEST
Found it cheaper?
We will match it!Learn more
Newly diagnosed or an existing CPAP user simply wanting to trial one of the new generation CPAP/APAP machines?
Please contact us on 1300 750 006 to book in for a CPAP trial.
CPAP VICTORIA – Complete CPAP Trial
Patients can participate in our “Complete CPAP Therapy Trial” program which provides full access to our:
- 30-day personalised (one-on-one) Therapy initiation and consultation program
- team of qualified technicians trained to prescribe CPAP equipment best suited to each OSA condition, needs and personal preferences
- extensive range of quality CPAP masks and devices; we only use the latest CPAP equipment and technology to make the CPAP therapy experience as easy and comfortable as possible
Day 1 – Start Up Consultation (in store)
- Our initial one-on-one consultation (approx. 1 hour) is used to:
- Outline CPAP therapy and answer any questions
- Review sleep study results
- Discuss CPAP equipment options available
- Determine and fit the optimum mask
- Set up CPAP device to the prescribed pressure
- Demonstrate how to operate CPAP equipment
- Share some important hints and tips for therapy success
We also present our Summary Checklist and Treatment plan to use as a quick and easy reference guide.
Day 3 – Preliminary Follow up (Optional Telephone assistance)
If required we will contact you via telephone in order to:
- Discussing preliminary experience in using CPAP equipment
- troubleshoot and overcome any issues experienced in relation to mask fitting, length of treatment and/or sleep habits
Day 7 – CPAP Data & Progress Consultation (in store)
A face-to-face consultation to:
- Download and review compliance data from CPAP device
- Identify any adjustments needed to enhance the CPAP experience
- Adjust CPAP device pressure (if requested by your Sleep Physician (if required) provide the opportunity to try another model or brand of mask
Day 14 & Day 21 CPAP Progress Contact (Telephone)
Review progress; discuss any issues or concerns in relation to the CPAP equipment, therapy and/or sleeping habits and ways to improve the patient’s sleep hygiene.
Day 30 CPAP Consultation (In store)
- At the conclusion of the Trial we will:
- conduct a final data download from the CPAP machine
- discuss CPAP Trial results in detail
- arrange to share all CPAP reports and progress with the Sleep Physician so the patient is prepared for the next appointment.
Please note: in order to partake in a trial with us at CPAP Victoria, you will be required to provide evidence of your Sleep Apnoea diagnosis. This can be in the form of a prescription or other documentation provided by your physician. Bookings are essential for new CPAP trials set ups as we will need to allocate 1hour for thorough implementation.
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.