CPAP Victoria Clinics COVID-19 Update
We would like to inform you that we remain open to CPAP patients however only on an extremely limited basis.
Many physicians have expressed that they would like us to stay open to continue to provide service or parts, data analysis and CPAP machines, however now only in a limited capacity. While we are now at Stage 2 of COVID-19 development we will remain open and continue to follow the advice provided by the government and their health professionals.
1. We are still open as per government recommendations at this stage
2. We have now entirely amended our CPAP policies and procedures to limit exposure to the public
3. We are operating on a strict no physical contact basis
4. CPAP trials will still be conducted utilising our new phone screening / telehealth processes and procedures
5. We require all patents to call first before coming to the clinic to allow us to understand their CPAP therapy requirements and how we can best assist them.
For example: if a patient just need new parts for CPAP machines or masks we are conducting the consultation via phone and offer a quick Click and collect service from all or our 12 locations or a postal service.
In the current environment we can not offer our usual face to face CPAP service that we pride ourselves on, but we must comply with all the new government measures such as social distancing in our clinics.
This is subject to change at any time as COVID-19 evolves. In which case we will keep you informed.
Call us on 1300 750 006 to organise a phone consultation or a phone purchase.