Philips' Wisp Nasal Mask now offers frame options. You can choose between a fabric frame for a softer touch or clear silicone frame for a more traditional feel. The nasal mask comes in three cushion sizes for a better fit and the need for a forehead support is eliminated.
The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask was developed for comfort and ease of use to fit a wider range of users undergoing therapy. This product features a choice between fabric frame and clear silicone, a clear line of sight, different cushion sizes, less contact between the mask and the user’s face, has a flexible and lightweight short tube, easy to fit and has a tight seal
The Cushion is available in various sizes and affords minimal facial contact with the user. All three sizes of cushions are inclusive.
The design is simple. The headgear and frame design offers support and secure seal eliminating the need for additional support. The line of sight is free and affords the user time to watch TV or read while in bed.
The flexible short tube is connected to the swivel elbow and then connects the cushion and the hose to facilitate more user mobility without compromising the seal. The tube disconnects from the elbow quite easily for quick cleaning.
Clean the mask cushion, short tube and frame, with warm water and mild soap free from antibacterial properties. Hand-wash weekly remembering to rinse thoroughly.
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Clear Frame: Silicone / Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone / Polycarbonate
- Fabric Frame: Nylon / Lycra / Urethane Foam·
- Headgear: UBL / Urethane Foam / Nylon and Lycra / Nylon thermoplastic
- Headgear Clip: Acetal Copolymer
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Tube: Thermoplastic polyester elastomer
1. Remove the elbow and short tube from the mask frame by squeezing the quick release tabs on the elbow.
2. Twisting the headgear clip away from the frame unsnaps one side of the headgear.
3. Thread the headgear through the frame slots and remove the clips and to use the Wisp.
4. Gently place the cushion on the nose.
5. Fasten and adjust the clip to the frame to position the mask.
6. The Wisp headgear is intended to be worn loosely so allow for two fingers to fit between the strap and head
7. Place the headgear flat along the back of the head.
8. Fasten the short tube and the elbow to the mask frame and the long hose to the short tube.
9. Use the headgear crown loop to secure the short tube up over the head.
10. Position yourself down and turn on the machine.
11. Turn your head from side to side to check the seal.
12. Pull the cushion and reposition lightly on the nose if there’s a need.
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.
Trusted by our customers