The latest in the line of Philips Respironics’ gel cushion mask is the TrueBlue Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with auto-seal technology. Its unique feature is the freeform spring sitting between the cushion and the mask frame, automatically adjusting as you move during sleep for a leak-free and stable seal.
The blue gel nasal cushion naturally follows the contour of your nose with the soft outer flap expanding and contracting for improved fit and comfort sans skin pinching and irritation. The device has of soft and wide fabric that forms one panel and crown strap for a balanced yet loose fit.
The 3-cushion forehead pad is quite intuitive to use and is further improved with added gel cushioning. Made of soft durable plastics, the Talon headgear clips can withstand tension when being removed and attached.
MAIN FEATURES ARE:
- Headgear - adjustable straps that forms into one panel with a crown strap for more stability
- Premium Blue Gel - and outer silicone membrane works together for a self-adjusting, tight seal
- Freeform nasal cushion spring - affords patients the freedom to move in any direction
- Forehead pad - specifically designed for TrueBlue and improved further with a soft premium blue gel.
- Exhalation micro ports - angled for a quieter operation as it redirects air away from the user and bed partner
Talon clips - easy to remove, lock and fit
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.