The Philips Respironics 12 Volt DC Power Cord (Connects CPAP to Cigarette Lighter Socket) is a 2m cable that connects a DC-compatible CPAP machine to any 12 Volt battery source. One end attaches to the machine's 12 volt jack and the other plugs into a socket similar to cigarette lighter outlet. The 12v jack that connects to the machine will fit several of our most popular CPAPs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This cord is NOT compatible with the PR 60 Series line of machines.
This 12 Volt DC Power Cord is compatible with the following units:
- All Respironics M Series Machines
- All 50 Series PR System One Machines EXCEPT 60 Series Models
- Respironics REMstar CPAP/APAP Machines (No REMstar BiPAP units)
- Respironics Synchrony Machines
- All Sandman Series Machines
- GoodKnight 425/425 ST BiPAP Machines
- This cord has a different gauge plug and will not fit into the PR System One 60 Series machines.
If you wish to run directly off the battery terminals, you will need this cable and the 12 volt Battery Adapter Cable, which has battery clamps on one end.
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.
Trusted by our customers