Mon-Fri 9am-6pm AEST
Sat 10am-3pm AEST
Visit us in store
Come see us in person!View Locations
Chat with us
Mon-Fri 9am-10pm AEST
Sat-Sun 10am-5pm AEST
Found it cheaper?
We will match it!Learn more
Philips Respironics, the top manufacturer in the gel cushion technology has come up with an excellent nasal pillow mask that brings superior sealing power and great comfort for the user. The new Nuance gel pillow is the best option for patients, clinicians and home care providers. It is the new standard for gel pillows with its ability to fit various sizes of nostrils, and options for either a cloth or gel frame.
User has the Option to choose between fabric or gel frame for comfort and less red marks
- All fabric frame & headgear for greater patient comfort
- Smooth and soft fabric experience for a restful sleep
- less red marks on face
- Non-slip headgear and padded frame
- Diminishes the need for re-adjustment
- Aesthetically-pleasing and high-performance look
- Gel pillows provides tight seal and great comfort
- flexible and lightweight tubing
- Non-slip headgear stays in place while sleeping
- Fits different size nostrils
- lessens nasal irritation
NUANCE AND NUANCE PRO FITTING GUIDE
1. Position the pillow cushion into the nostrils before putting on the mask. Make sure the cushion size sits well and without gaps under the nose. Caution: do not push the pillow gel bases inside nostrils.
2. Gently hold the cushion over nose as the headgear is positions over the head. Adjust while in a sitting position.
3. Gently insert the pillow cushion into nostrils without gaps.
4. Make sure the headgear sits above ears, just like a pair of glasses. Adjust the strap if the straps are too close to the eyes. Make sure the headgear’s fit is comfortably loose.
5. Peel tabs from the straps and evenly adjust the length by pulling it upwards. Reattach by pressing the tabs to the straps. Make sure the gel pads sit under the cheek bones.
6. It is possible to slide the mask tubing through the headgear crown loop before pulling on the headgear for a more comfortable and secure fit while sleeping.
7. Connect the Nuance tubing to the flexible tubing. Expect a little air leak.
8. Test for air leaks by assuming various sleeping positions. Check for comfort and excessive air leaks and adjust while lying down.
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.