DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Adjust CPAP with Humidifier
- $1,395.00 span>
SleepCube Auto Adjust CPAP with Humidifier - SmartFLEX model
Designed for the efficient management of sleep apnea, the SleepCube Auto Adjust presents the qualities of an automatically titrating CPAP with SmartFlex Expiratory Relief comfort attributes. This machine will deliver pressure as required by your airway throughout the night and cater to varying Patient needs on a breath-by-breath basis.
The device is suitable for traveling and for use in Hospitals and Homes. Its Automatic Pressure range is from 3cm H2O to 20cm H2O. It is also coupled with the optional Heated Humidifier for added upper airway treatment and comfort. This device is versatile as the Humidifier may be detached for use during periods of travel, limited space or external power use as desired.
Expiratory Relief with SmartFlex
SmartFlex is a new addition to the DeVilbiss line of SleepCube Standard Plus and Auto Adjust CPAP devices. This device reduces pressure and resistance at the precise point of exhalation; as such, this is one of the most significant comfort advancements in CPAP technology. Expiratory Relief aids in the maintenance of a natural breathing experience with customisation of this level at your discretion.
Setting 1 – reduction of 1cm H2O
Setting 2 – reduction of 2cm H2O
Setting 3 – reduction of 3cm H2O
The algorithm controlling Flow Rounding ensures a smooth transition between prescription or therapeutic pressure and SmartFlex’s setting. This feature is paramount in the sustenance of an effective regime with ease of compliance and efficacy. The five levels of Flow Rounding control transition between pressure and SmartFlex with adaptable time ranges and degree of slope.
- Smallest surface area of all CPAP devices fitted with Heated Humidification system
- Automatically regulates pressure and caters to Patient needs
- Quiet operation with low noise generation
- Designed with aesthetics in mind as air tubing extends from the rear-end of the device
- Minimised unintended movement due to the slip-resistant pads
- CPAP can be powered by a 12 volt DC and switch to AC power if available
- SmartCode data compliance feature encodes data of usage and therapy statistics
- Auto-switch from 100V to 240V
- Auto-On and Auto-Off feature
- LCD menu display
- Inclusion of extra air inlet and fine particle filters
- Gradual pressure elevation with Ramp function for added comfort
How to order
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.