AirFit N20 Nasal mask
Yet again ResMed have brought to the market a new and innovative impovement to their current range of market leading masks. The new Airfit N20 is ResMed’s latest addition to their AirFit series for 2017. This mask features:
- InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements and tolerate misfitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.
Add the products you would like to purchase into your cart, then please proceed to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received. If your products needs proof of therapy please email the information to info@cpapvictoria as soon as possible so that we can set up your new device and send it as soon as possible.
Trusted by our customers